WARRIORS ROLEPLAY!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a web-site where fans can act as any of the warriors cats. based of the books by Erin hunter.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainfall
Warrior
Warrior
Rainfall

Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Empty
PostSubject: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:12 am

Rainfall walked in circled around the inside of her camp, not knowing what to do during her dream.
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
Admin
Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 am

Suddenly, her faithfull leader fllew in. She had a pair of wings!
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrock.rpg-board.net
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:13 am

Brokentail blinked her eyes open. She could see! She looked around. The scents...Rainfall and Silverstar!
Back to top Go down
Rainfall
Warrior
Warrior
Rainfall

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 12:51 am

Rainfall stared, wide-eyed, at Silverstar.
Back to top Go down
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 am

Brokentail padded up to them. She nodded hello.
Back to top Go down
Rainfall
Warrior
Warrior
Rainfall

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:49 am

Rainstar muttered hello, still watching her leader with an odd expression.
Back to top Go down
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:51 am

Brokentail saw the look in Rainfall's eyes. What the?
Back to top Go down
Silverstar
Admin
Silverstar

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:40 am

Silverstar flew down to them, With Edward Cullen by her side (Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsrock.rpg-board.net
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:28 am

OOC: ...You likey him, huh?

I've seen cuter.
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:51 pm

"Brokentail...." a voice hissed to only Brokentail. It was coming from near the entrance to Shadow Clan camp. "Come..." it hissed. "Come..."
Back to top Go down
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Brokentail stood her ground. "ShadowClan scum..."
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:45 pm

"Come!" said the hypnotic voice, from somewhere else now, but not near the Shadow Clan camp. No, it was coming from more on Wind Clan territory. "Come, Brokentail, Come..." it hissed.
Back to top Go down
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:21 am

Brokentail shook her head, covered her ears with her paws. "Leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:32 am

"Come Brokentail, come..." said the voice again, but from Thunder Clan territory.
Back to top Go down
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:15 am

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Brokentail roared, everyone hearing her for sure.
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:28 am

Suddenly, the voice came from right infront of her. "Come, and you will be all powerful. You will be the best warrior in all the clans..." the voice hissed.

OOC: Whats brokentails greatest ambition? To what? be a leader? What?
Back to top Go down
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:44 am

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME LEADER JUST LIKE THAT!" Brokentail yelled, growling so loudly.

OOC: hm...yeah
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:49 pm

"You know not of my power, and so you doubt me." hissed the voice. "Join me and you will know..."
Back to top Go down
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:40 am

"I'll make the leader ranks on my own!" Brokentail yelled.
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:07 am

"Sure you will." said the voice sarcasticly. "I think either Bramblefire or Cougarpride will become leader. Join and you will become the best leader the clans have ever known, and WILL know..."
Back to top Go down
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:13 am

"How do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerclaw
Warrior
Warrior
Tigerclaw

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:23 pm

"I have my ways..." she said, showing off her extra long claws.
Back to top Go down
Brokentail
Warrior
Warrior
Brokentail

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:21 am

Brokentail stepped back. "Listen, I'm not fit to be a leader." she said, growling. "No one knows it-not a single cat! I'M BLIND!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............   Rainfall doesn't know What to do............. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainfall doesn't know What to do.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WARRIORS ROLEPLAY! :: Territorys and camps - STAY IN YOUR OWN! :: Dreaming territory-
Jump to: